Pages

Friday 11 January 2013

Action Analysis Time :D

Happy new year! Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays!

It's been a while since I posted....it's becoming an update every month and a half, haha.
Anyways, here is my action analysis and some other bits and pieces.





 Tree and shrub designs for our film




 Test layouts for our film


And I watched the movie Adam over the holiday and did some doodles that I kinda cleaned. It's a cute movie, about a guy with Aspergers


Wish everyone has an eventful 2013!




5 comments:

  1. Looking great Izzy! I like the atmosphere of your AA, so warm and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome layout Izzy! i like your style of drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tree designsss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice designs !!love ur color!!

    ReplyDelete